FAYME sets its level of quality to the customer’s absolute satisfaction, a goal that is pursued and achieved thanks to its competitive prices and to meeting the needs of each project and the established deadlines.
All of this is in accordance with the Standard UNE EN ISO 9.001 2.008.
FAYME2 manages all its activities with the aim of providing services that not only meet the demands of our customers, but even exceed their expectations. To this end, the company holds the firm conviction that it is necessary to maintain the integrity of its employees, environmental performance and that of OSH, as a premise for the achievement of the objectives of the GIS, programs and goals for which this Policy is the frame of reference.
- Mission: “MANUFACTURE OF ACCESSORIES AND METAL FURNITURE SPECIALTY IN “MODULAR DESIGN” ELECTRONICS
- Vision: To be regarded as a company that provides the greatest satisfaction to its stakeholders
- Integrity: Transparency and honesty rule all our relationships.
- Help: Committed to the long-term satisfaction of our customers.
- Innovation: Focused on the quality and continuous improvement of the work we do.
- Respect: We value all our stakeholders, the environment as well as the risks of our employees
To this purpose, the following reference lines have been established:
- Maintaining an attitude of collaboration with customers, entities, people and, in general, with all those members of society who are involved in some way by the activity of the company and for whom it wishes to meet their needs and expectations.
- Establishing objectives, programs and goals, focused on increasing the continuous improvement of processes, the safety and health of workers and the environment preservation.
- Ensuring legal compliance with all legal requirements as well as others that the company subscribes to.
- People and their motivation are regarded as an essential source in achieving continuous improvement of the company and that is why it encourages personal initiatives, training, learning, and teamwork in each of its areas.
- Keeping all its processes, its evaluation and continuous improvement defined to guarantee the highest degree of compliance with the requirements that are demanded by its customers, the administration and society in general. To this end, it promotes proactive attitudes and techniques for the prevention of failures.
- Maintaining an attitude of collaboration with its suppliers as well as working together with them to achieve the quality of the products / services purchased, taking into account the needs and expectations of our own customers.
The Management of FAYME2 acquires the following commitments:
- Commitment to the protection of the environment, including pollution prevention, and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the company.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the environmental management system for the improvement of environmental performance.
- Commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions, for the prevention of work-related injuries and deterioration of health.
- Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OSH risks.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the OSH system.
- Commitment to consultation and participation of employees, and where they exist, workers’ representatives.
- Making all those resources that are necessary to achieve the highest quality of our products and customer services available, with the greatest safety for the people involved and also for the
FAYME2 Management ensures that this Integrated Policy is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of our company, and to the specific nature of our OSH and Environmental risks, and our opportunities for OSH and the Environment.
The Management guarantees that this policy is understood, applied and reviewed to ensure its continuous adaptation and maintained by all staff, by having the necessary equipment, means, environments and training.
Senior Management 14.12.2021